Facebook Mother's Day Giveaway Competition
Mother’s Day Giveaway– Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
Here at GroCycle we think mums are pretty special...That's why we're giving away a FREE GROW KIT this week to one lucky winner. Tell us why your mum deserves to be spoiled this Mother's Day (27/03) by commenting on THIS POST to win #lovemum #mothersday2017 #mothersdaysorted
Be quick! Winner announced Monday (20/03/17)
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to all residents in the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of GroCycle, their agents or anyone who is professionally associated with this promotion.
- Entry to the competition is possible via the following social media channels:
- Facebook: Post a comment on the GroCycle Facebook page in the comments section to the post “Mother’s Day Giveaway”.
- Entrants may not enter multiple Posts on Facebook. Duplicate posts will be disqualified however the first one will be allowed.
- The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed, damaged or not included in the judging panel for any technical reasons. No bulk or third party entries accepted.
- The prize for the competition consists of 1 x GroCycle Mushroom Kit for 1 recipient.
- The promotion is open between 04:01pm 15/03/17 until 23:59pm 19/03/17
- The winner will be selected by random computer generated selection. They will be notified of their success via direct message on Facebook and via a specific post announcing the winner on the 20th of March.
- The Prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control.
- The winners will be notified within 7 working days of the closing date via Private Message on Facebook. In the event of the claim for a prize not being received by the promoter within 14 working days of such notification, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and the winners consent to participate in any reasonable publicity required for and on behalf of the promoter.
- All copyright is automatically transferred to the Promoter upon entry to this competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Whilst entries from contestants outside the UK will be accepted, prizes can only be shipped to a UK address.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- A winners list (Name and County only) will be available after 20/03/17 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to GroCycle, Old School Farm, Dartington, Totnes, Devon TQ9 6EB.
- PROMOTER: Fungi Futures C.I.C. (Company number 7754081) Old School Farm, Dartington, Totnes, Devon TQ9 6EB.